Additional Distance Education and E-Learning Resources
- American Psychological Association (2009). Publication manual of the American psychological association, sixth edition. Washington DC: American Psychological Association.
- Bates, A. T. (2005). Technology, e-learning and distance education. Routledge.
- Bates, A.W., & Poole, G. (2003). Effective teaching with technology in higher education: Foundations for success. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Garrison, D. R. & Cleveland-Innes, M. F. (2010). An introduction to distance education: Understanding teaching and learning in a new era. London & New York: Routledge.
- Harasim, L. (2011). Learning theory and online technologies. Routledge.
- Kotter, J. P. (1996). Leading change. Harvard Business Press.
- Moore, M. G., & Kearsley, G. (2012). Distance education: A systems view of online learning. USA: Wadsworth-Cengage Learning.
- Perraton, H. (2007). Open and distance learning in the developing world. New York: Routledge.
- Peters, O. (2004). Learning and teaching in distance education: Analysis and interpretations from an international perspective. London & New York: Kogan Page.
- Rumble, G. (2012). The costs and economics of open and distance learning. Routledge.
- Team, A. C. (2013). Adobe Audition CC Classroom in a Book. Adobe Press.
- Veletsianos, G. (2010). Emerging technologies in distance education. Canada: Athabasca University Press
- Wang, H., & Gearhart, D. L. (2006). Designing and developing web-based instruction. Prentice Hall.